Friday 12 March 2010

Drugs


Well, that was an interesting lecture... Personally, I don’t really see the harm in legalising some lower drugs such a weed. It would make it cleaner and safer if it was produced properly. Maybe it would seem less cool to smoke it if you could buy it anyway? If i was going to take drugs, i would take them anyway, illegal or legal, and I don’t see why I should let some one stand in my way, it’s my informed decision. I think it’s the same for a lot of people. So maybe we should let people do it safely? The government could tax it highly and maybe more drug awareness could be available in schools? People would be more aware too. I think people would be more likely to ask for help too, if problems occurred. (If they’d taken a legal drug, rather then dealing with it themself because they’d get into trouble.) There seems to be alot of support in legalising canabis anyway... www.lca-uk.org

No comments:

Post a Comment